MAIA has you covered with an absorbent, leak-proof panel built right in so you can stop relying on wasteful single-use menstrual products. Bleed free!
- Made from a soft durable cotton spandex blend
- Non-elasticized leg openings for added comfort
- Sits low on hip with full side & rear coverage
- Adjustable design keeps you comfy & dry all day — just swap out the removable Insert as needed to prevent leaks
- Ethically made in Canada
Our MAIA Hipster lets you replace any disposable products you might be using for everyday, during your period, or for light bladder leaks. If you have the occasional "oops!" moment, MAIA will keep you happily leak-free.
Body: 95% Cotton / Organic Cotton and 5% Spandex
Lining: Polyurethane Laminate topped with 100% Organic Cotton
Insert: 100% Organic Cotton
How to Use
Wear for daily comfort or customize the absorbency to fit your flow by adding an Insert and changing throughout the day. Mini Inserts are not compatible.
Wash & Care
Machine washable. Avoid chlorine bleach and fabric softeners.
Tips & Advice
Our answers to your most frequently asked questions — like how to wash and care for your Lunapads, plus tips on how to transport and store them when you're on the move.
Bundle Up & Save $
Put together a custom set of pads, liners, or undies that fit your flow — and score some sweet savings while you're at it.
Your purchases help girls in East Africa receive pads and educational materials to support their reproductive health.
Luna Undies Size Chart
To be sure your undies fit comfortably, don't just take a wild guess — take your hip measurement! That's the best way to find the perfect size for you.
Here's how to do it:
- Stand relaxed with your feet together.
- Wrap a soft measuring tape around the widest part of your lower hip section.
- Match your measurement number to its size in the chart above.
BOXER Brief Sizing: We recommend sizing up if you're near the top of a size range.
See our Customer Service Page for information on Returns & Exchanges.