MAIA styles offer complete leak-proof protection and adjustable absorbency to fit your flow. Replace any single-use products you might be using for everyday, your period, or for light bladder leaks.
- Made from a soft durable cotton spandex blend
- Elasticized leg-openings fit snugly around your legs to prevent shifting or riding up
- Sits low on hip with high cut legs + full rear coverage
- Adjustable design keeps you dry and comfortable all day — just swap out the removable Insert as needed to prevent leaks
- Ethically made in Canada
Body: 95% Cotton / Organic Cotton and 5% Spandex
Lining: Polyurethane laminate topped with 100% Organic Cotton
Insert: 100% Organic Cotton
How to Use
Wear alone for everyday needs, or customize the absorbency to fit your flow by adding the Insert and changing throughout the day. Mini Inserts are not compatible.
Wash & Care
Machine washable. Avoid chlorine bleach and fabric softeners.
Tips & Advice
Our answers to your most frequently asked questions — like how to wash and care for your Lunapads, plus tips on how to transport and store them when you're on the move.
Bundle Up & Save $
Put together a custom set of pads, liners, or undies that fit your flow — and score some sweet savings while you're at it.
Your purchases help girls in East Africa receive pads and educational materials to support their reproductive health.
Luna Undies Size Chart
To be sure your undies fit comfortably, don't just take a wild guess — take your hip measurement! That's the best way to find the perfect size for you.
Here's how to do it:
- Stand relaxed with your feet together.
- Wrap a soft measuring tape around the widest part of your lower hip section.
- Match your measurement number to its size in the chart above.
BOXER Brief Sizing: We recommend sizing up if you're near the top of a size range.
See our Customer Service Page for information on Returns & Exchanges.