MAIA has you covered with built-in absorbency & leak protection, so you can replace any disposable products you might be using everyday, for your period, or for light bladder leaks. Who needs 'em!
- Made from a soft durable cotton spandex blend
- Elasticized leg-openings fit around your legs to prevent shifting or riding up
- Sits high on the waist and offers full side & rear coverage
- Adjustable design keeps you dry and comfortable all day — just swap out the removable Insert as needed to prevent leaks
- Ethically made in Canada
Body: 95% Cotton / Organic Cotton and 5% Spandex
Lining: Polyurethane Laminate topped with 100% Organic Cotton
Insert: 100% Organic Cotton
How to Use
Rely on the built-in protection alone for lighter days, or customize the absorbency to suit your needs by adding an Insert and changing throughout the day. Mini Inserts are not compatible.
Wash & Care
Machine washable. Avoid chlorine bleach and fabric softeners.
Tips & Advice
Our answers to your most frequently asked questions — like how to wash and care for your Lunapads, plus tips on how to transport and store them when you're on the move.
Bundle Up & Save $
Put together a custom set of pads, liners, or undies that fit your flow — and score some sweet savings while you're at it.
Your purchases help girls in East Africa receive pads and educational materials to support their reproductive health.
Luna Undies Size Chart
To be sure your undies fit comfortably, don't just take a wild guess — take your hip measurement! That's the best way to find the perfect size for you.
Here's how to do it:
- Stand relaxed with your feet together.
- Wrap a soft measuring tape around the widest part of your lower hip section.
- Match your measurement number to its size in the chart above.
BOXER Brief Sizing: We recommend sizing up if you're near the top of a size range.
See our Customer Service Page for information on Returns & Exchanges.